Thursday, August 4, 2011

Frightened Rabbit

Last week I went and saw Frightened Rabbit as they opened for Death Cab For Cutie at the Fox Theater in Detroit. Hands down, Frightened Rabbit was infinitely better. They are so amazing. I was so excited the entire time I could barely handle it. First of all, the Fox Theater is so elaborate it borders on being gaudy. I took a couple photos of that. I wish we still made all of our buildings like this.



Here are some videos from the show:

The Loneliness and the Scream

Living in Colour

Old Old Fashioned

Between the opening and Death Cab, I went to the FR merch table and they were selling their own merch! So I met the band and they had a new EP which I purchased and two of them (Scott - the lead singer and Gordon - the keyboardist) signed! I also got a picture with Scott :) He is soooo sweaty and I don't even care.

1 comment:

Katie said...

sooooo jealousss.