Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dragonfly Fields

Today I walked home from lunch with a family that I'm friends with. I took the shortcuts through the woods which always takes me longer than if I had walked all the way around because there is so much to look at! I only had my phone with me but I still took a few photos.
From the top of the hill, all I could see were dragonflies darting in and out of the long grasses with butterflies mixed in here and there. I was listening to Jonsi and standing at the top in the sun just soaking it all in and it was perfect. I love feeling like I can live forever.This summer is coming to a close. I am really looking forward to new adventures, but I think that I will always enjoy these same ones over and over again. For that, I am extremely grateful.

I love Queen Anne's Lace.
A thistle!! This plant was taller than I am. There was only one and it was just in the middle of the side of the hill. It was strange. I tried to take this one blossom off to bring it home but it was too thorny. 


Dragonflies!

No comments: