Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Here is a bunch of stuff I have been meaning to post for a while.
These are baby robins that we rescued at work
my new easel!!!!! I am so excited about this.
Dad: Did you order something to my US mailbox?
Brooke: No, why?
Dad: See that box? It was there. And it had my name on the packaging without a return address. I don't even know what it is. It's called "beer pong" or something.
Brooke and Easton: *silence* *look at the box* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Dad: What!??!! What is it!?!
It was at this point in time that my 15 year old brother and I had to explain to my 47 year old father what beer pong is.

But, yes.... this is an inflatable Beer Pong game. It still does not have an owner. Hilarious.
This is a painting I did for my friend Justin for his birthday.
A painting I did for camp. This is Uncle Charlie's Cabin and Echo Lake.
I miss this place so much.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your paintings. and your easel is so cool.

Sarah Vandervecht said...

I love the painting of Uncle C's! So beautiful!