Saturday, November 5, 2011

Things of Fall #4 - My new job

This will be the last catching up post! I have finally caught up to this week. My new job has been absolutely fantastic! I am the Forest School assistant teacher and for that we play out in the woods four mornings a week. We build forts and play in creeks and watch porcupines climb trees and climb trees ourselves. It's awesome. My boss also decided that I am now in charge of the school's art program! So, every Tuesday I teach art! It's been going really well so far and I'm learning a lot and the kids art projects have turned out pretty well. This one is my favourite so far. It took us two weeks; the first week we did three different texture paintings each and the second week we used stencils to cut them into shapes and then glued them into birds. So cute.

No comments: