Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Won't Be Found

I arrived in London on Wednesday. On Thursday evening we went out to the river. Here are some pictures of our adventures there.
This bridge was really cool and really big. It was so windy out that we could hear the metal frame vibrating which was a little bit unsettling but I love heights.
The view of the river from the bridge.


This is the tree we climbed. We think it has some sort of disease because there are growths beneath the bark. It was more like climbing a tree-shaped rock-climbing wall than anything else. Definitely fun.

This is an old pump house built during the 1800's.

Every wall of this building was literally covered in people's names.

Roy Fisher
1940
Bill Armstrong
June Paul
1941
I think The Tallest Man on Earth was our musician of choice this week.
I shall post more adventure photos later on.

No comments: