Monday, May 9, 2011

I want to go outside

It is sooo nice outtt
I'm sick of being stuck in a classroom teaching all day.
This placement has proven to me that although I am capable of doing a good job teaching in the primary grades, I would much prefer the junior grades. I'm better in junior. ... We still have 13 full teaching days left until we're done.

Two things:
1) I have been having epic battles with the printers in my house on a daily basis. Sometimes twice a day! Sarah showed this to my sister (who has also been battling with them) and I love it.
The Oatmeal - Printers From Hell
I actually laughed out loud, by myself in my room while I was reading it. I even paused my Harry Potter so that I could pay more attention to it because that's how good it was.
2) I found this on my computer. It is from about a month ago but I totally forgot that it had happened, let alone that I had taken a picture of it.
I was upset one night so while I was talking to Geordie he went off screen and then came back with this to cheer me up.
I love my boyfriend.

No comments: