Saturday, April 9, 2011

unfocused

I have been trying to start studying for finals for three days. So far, I have only made it to my desk once and I haven't made it past more than two pages of notes. I am so campsick. I miss it so much and I miss my friends. My campsickness has left me extremely unfocused and it didn't help when I started the "staring at the walls" part of my distractive activities because it was then that I realized that my room is littered with all things camp. Everywhere I look it's a camp memory. Which is awesome. ...but I hate to think that I won't be adding any more to my walls this year. It's going to be a very different summer.


Music: Insomnia - Electric President

2 comments:

Sarah Vandervecht said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
imisscampimisscampimisscamp

Katie said...

I LOVE this video. and you.
however I do not love the fact you cannot come to camp :(