Monday, April 18, 2011

Boy With A Coin

I'm procrastinating.. So here are a couple of things I've been meaning to post for a while.

This is just a sketch I did about a month ago.



And this is Assumption Chapel where Stu, Michelle, and I went to see Sarah perform in her orchestra. I'd been before but the room never ceases to amaze me. I love the ceiling. It has such amazing depth and detail. The stain glass windows are unreal as well. I wish we still made buildings like this. They're so beautiful.



Again, all photos were just taken with my phone.. I need to start carrying my camera around with me again. Maybe I will.

One more exam to go and I will no longer be a university student. Whatever will I do with my life.

Perhaps I will go live in Neverland and learn to fly.

1 comment:

Thalia said...

that last sentence is an excellent idea.
please take me with you.