Thursday, January 19, 2012

I could never pretend that I don't love you

My Geordie knows me well :)

This is what he got me for Christmas!



I haven't had too many chances to use it yet and I'm still experimenting but here are my very few results so far.
The lighthouse at one of the battle sites along the St.Lawrence that we went to
Geordie - at the location of the Battle for Chrysler Farm - on the St.Lawrence River
 We went ice skating on the frozen swampy parts of the Guelph Arboretum. 

Geordie jumping over a log in his skates in the frozen Arboretum

It works exceptionally well as far as I can tell in many different types of lighting and even when the subjects are moving. I love it!

That's exactly the way that I want it
That's exactly the way that I am

1 comment:

Sarah Vandervecht said...

I'm so jealous, my polaroids haven't been turning out at all!