Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crocheting up a Storm

First of all, I need a new camera. I desperatelyyyyy need an SLR. I wish I wasn't poor. Second, I apologize for how absolutely awful these pictures are.

point & shoot camera + the terrible lighting that comes with a basement apartment = disgustingly terrible photos

But here :)
I love to make things. These are the crocheting projects that I've finished so far. I have about four more on the go. I will post them as I finish them.

Owls! These blue and purple ones were for my Michael and Ava - two kids I babysat in Windsor - for Christmas. I also made a brown one last week for a friend. I'm going to attempt other animals this week! Geordie says they have banana eyes.

I had all of my DVD series boxes stacked on top of my TV and that just wasn't cutting it for me. So I made box/basket type things for them all.


I needed hot pads for my kitchen table for when I put hot dishes down! Soooo I made fruit ones!

I made a headband with a flower but now it's a bit too cold for it.. I will pull it out again in a month or so when it isn't so cold! .. or maybe next week. This winter has been so strange.



That's it for crochet projects for now!

2 comments:

Sarah Vandervecht said...

all these projects are fantastic! I made myself one of those headbands too!

Katie said...

so awesome! I am jealous....i've tried really hard to crochet.. but it ends in failure.