Monday, October 10, 2011

Things of Summer #1

After weeks and days of being away I have finally discovered what I will be doing with myself this fall. I have accepted a job as a Montessori Toddler and Preschool teacher in Guelph and I moved here last Sunday! This is all so fast seeing as I only applied to the job a week before I started but God works in mysterious ways and I can't believe that the first job offer I received was so amazing and in the place that it is.

I missed sharing a lot of things from this summer though so I am going to post them one at a time because there are too many post-worthy things to pass them up. This is number one.

My friends Trish and Christine and I went on a grand adventure to Point Pelee National Park and spent a hot Sunday afternoon laying around on the beach. Wonderful.

walking to the point


The very most southern point of Canada

No comments: