Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today

Today was my one and only day off of work that I have had no plans. I accomplished a lot.

I find that when I stop "doing", I think.. Thinking is something I need to try to not do this summer. I need to try really hard not to do it.

These days have been passing so slowly. They seem to all stretch into one. I kind of wish I had taken an online course this summer or something. I did SO many things today. I painted twice and I read my book outside in the yard. I longboarded in a sundress, barefoot in the rain by myself. I stood in the woods in the rain barefoot. I longboarded later on with Stu. I played volleyball with him and my brother. I slept, I did laundry, I cleaned my room. I took Polaroids. So many things. I enjoyed them. But I constantly had to come up with activity after activity to keep myself occupied. I can't stop.

Geordie requested an abandoned house. He now wants a more spooky abandoned house.. so that will be the next project.


Here are two Polaroids that I took today. I had one more over expose.. which means only 4 of the 8 worked from this pack. They all overexposed the same way so I don't know if that means it's the film or the camera. I put the empty battery pack in the camera Katie Best bought me and it works! I want to get film for it next. I wish that this wasn't such an expensive hobby.

No comments: